Independent Professionals: What if you could get all the how-to's of attracting more clients, pus four hours of live weekly support for only $29 per month?
Well, you can. It's called:
The More Clients Club, established in 2008 with hundreds of members, gives you the information and support you need to get your marketing unstuck and into action.
Here's how it works
First of all, I won't go into a long story about why marketing and attracting clients to your business is so important. You already know that. You're a management consultant, a business coach or a corporate trainer or other Independent Professional and you know your marketing isn't as effective as it needs to be. But you tend to avoid marketing or do it sporadically and inconsistently.
And that's costing you. You don't have as many clients as you'd like and aren't making the money you'd like. But even more important, you're not making the difference you could, the reason you went into business in the first place. So what's the solution to this situation?
What you need to attract your ideal clients more consistently.
These six things are at the very core of marketing. They are the most important things you need to learn and implement.
1. Understand how the "game" of marketing works and how to win at that game.
2. A marketing message or brand that powerfully communicates the value of your services.
3. The skills to speak and write about your business so that you generate interest and response.
4. The skills to implement plans and strategies (online and offline) to get the word out about your business.
5. The ability to convert prospective clients into paying clients through an effective selling process.
6. The ability to get unstuck and into action consistently so that you implement what you know.
That's all you need. Everything else is details.
In 2000 I wrote the InfoGuru manual that become an online bestseller. I sold thousands of copies. And that book also spawned a huge industry of marketing consultants who helped Independent Professionals. Most of the marketing consultants and coaches out there either read my book or were clients of mine! Over the years I've gone on to create a number of programs to help independent professionals be more effective marketers.
But my most effective and popular program, by far, has been the More Clients Club. It's an online membership site that contains most of the programs I've created, including marketing tutorials, (written and audio), Expert Interviews, and hundreds of hours of recordings of live coaching calls. The Club contains over $6,000 worth of programs and materials.
Information is not enough
But what I discovered is that information, even great information is not enough. These days information is cheap. You can find a great deal of what you need with a simple Google search . So over the six years the Club has been in existence, I've put a lot of focus on supporting people in actually implementing what they learn.
This is the real issue:
Right now you probably know 10 or more times what you need to market yourself and attract more clients. The thing is, are you acting on that information? And are you taking consistent steps to do what you need to do to communicate about your business, get the attention of ideal prospects and turn them into paying clients? Probably not, right?
Here's what doesn't work for most Independent Professionals:
Spending hours and hours on social media and online. For most, social media is great for sharing ideas, keeping in touch with your community and generating ideas and contacts, but not for getting clients. Everyone wants to go online and make a few hundred thousand a year with very little effort.
Well, I succeeded at that and have generated millions in sales of programs, and coaching. And this does work for some people. But not most. Yes, you should have a good website, send out an email newsletter and write a blog, etc, but that's necessary for any Independent Professional if you want to be credible and relevant. But it's a much better idea (and much faster) to develop good contacts, have more powerful conversations, learn how to turn prospects into clients, and offer higher-end services and programs.
A good example is Sal Sylvester in Boulder Colorado. He did one of my programs and was making decent money selling $5,000 leadership training. But now he is making great money offering $25K to $50K long term leadership programs. He has an excellent website, but he didn't use much online marketing to get his clients. Or Sharon Rich who was was doing career Coaching. She's now a top leadership consultant doing $50,000 projects with her clients.
Not everyone aspires to that level of success
But thousands of self-employed people have learned the fundamental skills of marketing through my programs (such as teh More Clients Club) and then gotten the support needed to put their plans into action and attract more clients much more consistently.
Here was my challenge: It was relatively easy to compile all the marketing information I had available and organize it on a website. The question was, will anyone use and apply the material? You've probably bought some expensive marketing training programs online that made great promises, and you got excited about the possibilities. But how far did you get though the programs and how much did you implement?
Not much, right? And why is that? It's because self-directed learning is harder than it looks. There are many more steps than you realized. And you tried a few things that didn't work out as well as you'd hoped. And you got discouraged. Then you ultimately gave up, or at best you implemented a few things and got some results, but not as much as you hoped for.
Perhaps you're thinking of hiring a marketing coach. And the truth is, if you find a good coach or consultant who understands your market and what works and doesn't work, you'll get the best bang for your buck, because a good coach won't just give you information, they'll give you a lot of support in implementing. And if you can afford a marketing coach, I'd highly recommend it. I still offer this kind of coaching to a handfull of clients. But personal marketing coaching can be expensive and it still can take a number of months to see results. If you can invest $2K to $5K it could be a very good investment.
But what can you do if you don't have that kind of money and have given up on expensive marketing programs?
Well, you can consider the More Clients Club that takes a very different approach and is very affordable. I'll explain how the More Clients Club works below. I'll try to be not too long-winded and outline it as clearly as I can.
When you join the Club You'll go to the Club Home Page online where you'll see links to all the different programs and tutorials and resources. There's a LOT of stuff there. In a minute, I'll outline all these programs briefly. But I want to emphasize the most important part of the Club first.
In the Club, I've put support and implementation first. Why? Because it's the thing that moves you into action. Even if you don't know a lot, you can put the things you do know into action as soon as possible. You don't need six months to prepare to talk to people about your business. You can study a few ideas and tips and start tomorrow. But people are often addicted to over-preparation where they try to learn everything before they take a single step.
The Club service that helps get you into action are our weekly Marketing Action Calls.
The calls are very simple: You call into a teleconference line where I'll be there live conducting the call. A lot happens on these calls, but these are the mains things:
Look, there's actually a lot more in the Club than this, but I don't want to overwhelm you. The club started 6 years ago and I've been adding things since. I recently complied a Club section with all the major marketing activities with in-depth marketing action plans for several marketing strategies and links to all the recorded and written material in the Club on that topic. Want to successfully use speaking to get more clients? It's all there in one in-depth section with everything you need.
That gives you a pretty complete outline of what's in the More Clients Club and how to use it to become a better marketer of your professional services. Over the past 5 years, thousands have taken advantage of the Club and the 7-Step Marketing System. We have about 700 members right now.
If I haven't yet given you enough reasons to try out the Club, here's a summary of the benefits.
1. My system is exclusively for Independent Professionals and small professional firms such as business and personal coaches, management consultants, corporate trainers, marketing and financial professionals and any other professional service business that works with clients and needs to be a better marketer of their services.
2. This system is tested and proven to work. This system took years of trial and error to perfect. And I was always the first test subject! Once I mastered a marketing approach or strategy that worked, I taught it to my clients and we worked together to fine tune each strategy. Ultimately, after years of trial and error, the 7-Step System emerged and has now been used successfully by thousands of Independent Professionals.
3. I am totally involved with this program every single day. I love what I do. I write the materials, I interview the experts, I host the live Action Calls and I answer your questions on the Forum. So when you join the More Clients Club, you get me and my almost 30 years of marketing and coaching experience.
4. I am responsive. If you have a question, either I or my assistant, Jayne, will answer you directly, usually the same day. We actually respond to and take action on any suggestions you may have. Since the Club launched in 2008 we've done three complete redesigns of the Club and added materials or fine-tuned existing programs and services to make things easier and more accessible.
5. I am committed to your success. This is not a hobby to me! I live, eat, breath and sleep marketing! Well, yes I do have a personal life, but I'm always thinking of ways to make the Club better and serve you in such a way that you gain huge value with every single interaction in the Club.
6. The Club is affordable. When I added up all the value of the separate programs in the Club, my conservative total was over $6,000. If I broke the Club into pieces, that's what I actually charged for these programs. But the Club membership is a tiny fraction of that. I see programs promoted all over the web for thousands of dollars, with much less practical information than is included in the Club (usually with no support). So a lower price doesn't mean a lower value.
7. We get results. This stuff works. I get emails all the time from Club members who tell me how it's turned their marketing and business around completely. I have a few of these at the bottom of this page. Everything I teach is doable and easy to follow. I know because I and thousands of others have implemented these ideas successfully.
Three Easy Steps to Make the Club Work for You:
It doesn't get simpler than these three steps:
3. Get plugged into the Action Calls immediately. As soon as you join, put the dates on your calendar and show up for as many as you can attend. Then join the Club Forum and introduce yourself. Remember the Club goes way beyond information. With our support we'll steer you in the right direction, saving you a lot of time and grief. Plus you go into action faster with more confidence.
1. Read and listen to each of the step-by-step modules in the Fast Track Program. Each module has an audio file and transcribed text. This means that you engage two learning modes (listening and reading) that help you retain and understand this information better.
2. Do the exercises for each of the Modules. Next, you fill out simple online forms or worksheets to start building your own marketing messages, materials and marketing plans. As you do the exercises, your confidence will increase.
The Club is structured for ease-of-use. All you need to do is jump online and study the next part of the system. After you’ve completed the Marketing Modules you can go even deeper with our WebSite ToolKit, Expert Interviews, and books.
Here's How to Join the Club
1. Pay as you go and get Club access monthly for $29 . As long as you’re a paying member you have access to everything in the Club, including any additions as they are added. You can upgrade your membership to lifetime at anytime. Right now, the majority of Club members are on the monthly or quarterly payment plan.
2. Pay a one-time fee of $497, which gives you permanent, lifetime access to all the Club Materials and Support Systems. You never pay anything again ever. And when we add new materials to the Club (such as Expert Interviews) you get complete access to all of it.
Here's Everything You Get:
The Club consists of 9 distinct programs and support systems. Upon joining the Club for $29 per month you get access to everything outlined below. All the values listed are based on prices for these programs I have offered to customers in the past. There are no inflated or exaggerated prices. Essentially, I am providing huge value for very little in return. How do I do it? Because the More Clients Club is such a great value we have over 700 members, which earns me a good income and the pleasure of knowing I am helping so many people with their marketing.
|Name of More Clients Club Program||Value|
|√||Seven Module Fast Track Marketing Tutorial||$299|
|√||WebSite ToolKit - Step-by-Step Tutorial||$149|
|√||Expert Marketing Interviews (60 X $29)||$1740|
|√||Recorded Coaching Calls (70 X $49)||$3430|
|√||Step-by-Step Marketing Strategy Action Plans (5 X $99)||$495|
|√||InfoGuru Marketing Manual + Marketing Ball Book (2 X $39)||$78|
|Total Value of Permanent Programs in Club||$6191|
|Monthly Club Support Services||Value|
|√||Twice Monthly Live Coaching Calls with me (4X $99)||$396|
|√||Club Marketing Forum (with answers and feedback from me)||$98|
|Total Value of Support Programs Per Month||$494|
|Your Monthly Fee for All of the Programs and Support Systems||$29|
With the monthly or quarterly membership our policy is simple: Stay as long as you're getting value, leave when you want, no questions asked. You may stay for a month or two or perhaps a year or more. If you join the Club for the lifetime membership, you can cancel within a month, or I can convert your membership to monthly or quarterly.
Still not sure? Then sign up and try the Club for a month and see how easy it is. If you don't think it's worth 10 times your monthly fee, just let me know and I'll give you a full refund. You have nothing to risk.
Yes, Robert, I'd like to give the More Clients Club a Try. I understand I'll get all the Tutorials, Expert Interviews, WebSite ToolKit, Action Calls, and Club Support Systems when I join, as described above.
I understand I can stay as long as I want in the Club and leave when I want, no questions asked. And I can choose my level of membership - $29 per month or $497 lifetime.
Join at this link: Click here to choose your membership in the More Clients Club. - We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
All the best for great marketing results,
Some frequently asked questions about the Club
Just to cover all the bases...
Q - Who is Robert Middleton and why is he qualified to teach me marketing?
A - Since 1984 Robert has worked with self-employed businesses to help them attract more of their ideal clients. He's offered marketing consulting and coaching, led workshops and online training programs, written two marketing books, and designed dozens of web sites. He's done it all in this arena, and in 2009 he took all of his best materials and put it into the More Clients Club and made it affordable for everyone. Robert has grown his business exponentially since mastering and implementing the principles of marketing that he teaches in the More Clients Club.
Q - I understand you've helped a lot of other marketing consultants, coaches and gurus.
A - Yes, at one time or another, these people have studied my marketing approaches: Fabienne Fredrickson, Bill Baren, Rich Brooks, Samantha Hartley, Ann Presuel, Sean de Souza, Lisa Nirell, C.J Hayden, John Eggen, Jill Konrath, Alex Mandossian, Mark Silver, Michael Neil, David Frey, and many others.
Q - There's a lot of material in the Club? Won't I get overwhelmed?
A - When you join the Club, we get you focused on one thing - The Fast Track to More Clients Modules. You simply do one module at a time. You can also take advantage of the Forum and Caching Calls to support you in moving through the Fast Track Modules. Once you've completed the Fast Track Modules, you can take advantage of the other materials such as the Expert Interviews at your pace. And remember, the Club membership is about support, so we support you in making consistent progress.
Q - How long should I expect to be a member?
A - Members typically stay from six months to 2 years. Because this is a self-paced marketing system, you can move at your own rate without feeling pressure. You'll move faster if you take advantage of the Marketing Forum and Mastermind Groups. Again, support is the key to success. Your best deal is the lifetime membership.
Q - I want to market products online. Is this included in the Club?
A - No, the Club is all about marketing professional services, not products. However, if you do want to market products or programs online, this is the material you need to master before you do. You need to know how to communicate about your business and services with clarity and impact. We do however, include a lot of detailed how-to information on developing your web content, and marketing high-end programs.
Q - Can I get any personal feedback on my marketing?
A - Yes, you can get feedback on every aspect of your marketing through the Marketing Forum and Weekly Action Calls. Not only do I answer most questions, several other people will usually answer your question as well, provide resources, etc. We'll even take a look at your website and give you feedback about what's working and not working. Often we'll point you to certain areas of the Club that can give you a more in-depth answer.
Q - What have others said about the More Clients Club?
A - Below are several unsolicited testimonials about how the Club has helped our members.
"Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that. I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year."
– Wayne Brietbart
"Since updating my website using what I learned in the Website Toolkit, my website has taken off. When I started, I had no visitors to my website, yes a big fat zero! Eight months later I’ve been averaging over 6000 unique visitors every month. I didn’t have an email list before and now I have over 1500 people on my list. I send a newsletter every other week and I’m averaging 3-5 new subscribers every day. My traffic ranking at alexa.com was over 2,500,000 at the beginning of the year and this week I’m now at 96,312 and climbing fast. My Google page rank has risen from 0 to 4 since August when I implemented most of my changes."
– Ted Prodromou
"Your program is SO HELPFUL!!! So complete, (the website info & examples, alone are usually guarded material)...so packed with everything an independent professional needs, I have NEVER experienced anything like it! I have been searching, digging and following a bunch of folks, and I've worked with web people, editors, copywriters, coaches trying to get off the ground a bit and have not experienced anything like what you offer. I will be a successful coach because of you!
Thanks to you I stopped searching & digging for help. At just $29.00/month I have more tools than I need to move from employee to independent professional! Your program, info and guidance is MORE than marketing! I have a wealth of respect for you and the service you offer!"
– Brian Braudis
"I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled in 2010, and again in 2011 and at the start of 2012 my target for this year is another doubling. Compound doubling is invigorating! I only accept Ideal Clients and only need 8 to 10. I feel very confident but still do a RM/Byron Katie Getting Unstuck Worksheet when stuck. I now have a member login on my website, and next have to optimize every page of my content-rich website. My Daily Dashboard keeps me focused and I am most certainly living and working a full but comfortable seven-day week. Is there a recession?"
– Albert van Niekerk
"Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I'm just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!"
– Tammy Kabell
"I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club, specifically an increase in sales contacts which has led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I've learned that it's okay to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!
– Peggy Johnson
"I really plan out time to read and cross-read posts and content from your More Clients Club because I've gone from 356 customers just using the spray and pray approach versus targeted communication that gave us the chance to serve 12,112 customers since we implemented the ideas in your system."
– Mike Wanner
Q - So where do I start?
A - Just scroll up the page and sign up for the Club. Start with the Fast Track Modules to learn the fundamentals of attracting your ideal clients and then go from there. And ask me questions on the Forum. I'll answer them personally.