Independent Professionals: What if you could get all the how-to's of attracting more clients, plus four hours of live weekly support for only $29 per month?
Well, you can. It's called:
The More Clients Club, established in 2009 with hundreds of members, gives you the information and support you need to get your marketing unstuck and into action.
Here's how it works
First of all, I won't go into a long story about why marketing and attracting clients to your business is so important. You already know that. You're a management consultant, a business coach or a corporate trainer or other Independent Professional and you know your marketing isn't as effective as it needs to be. But you tend to avoid marketing or do it sporadically and inconsistently. You need to market yourself but you don't love to do it.
And that's costing you. You don't have as many clients as you'd like and aren't making the money you'd like. But even more important, you're not making the difference you could, the reason you went into business in the first place. So what's the solution to this situation?
What you need to attract your ideal clients more consistently.
These six things are at the very core of marketing. They are the most important things you need to learn and implement.
1. Understand how the "game" of marketing works and how to win at that game.
2. A marketing message or brand that powerfully communicates the value of your services.
3. The skills to speak and write about your business so that you generate interest and response.
4. The skills to implement plans and strategies (online and offline) to get the word out about your business.
5. The ability to convert prospective clients into paying clients through an effective selling process.
6. The ability to get unstuck and into action consistently so that you implement what you know.
That's all you need. Everything else is details.
In 2000 I wrote the InfoGuru manual that become an online bestseller. I sold thousands of copies. And that book also spawned a huge industry of marketing consultants who helped Independent Professionals. Most of the marketing consultants and coaches out there either read my book or were clients of mine! Over the years I've gone on to create a number of programs to help independent professionals be more effective marketers.
But my most effective and popular program, by far, has been the More Clients Club. It's an online membership site that contains most of the programs I've created, including marketing tutorials, (written and audio), Expert Interviews, and hundreds of hours of recordings of live coaching calls. The Club contains over $6,000 worth of written and recorded marketing programs and tutorials.
Information is not enough
But what I discovered is that information, even great information is not enough. These days information is cheap. You can find a great deal of what you need with a simple Google search . So over the six years the Club has been in existence, I've put a lot of focus on supporting people in actually implementing what they learn.
This is the real issue:
Right now you probably know 10 or more times what you need to market yourself and attract more clients. The thing is, are you acting on that information? And are you taking consistent steps to do what you need to do to communicate about your business, get the attention of ideal prospects and turn them into paying clients? Probably not, right?
What you need is support in taking action
If you put in more time into actually taking action in your marketing, your marketing success would increase dramatically.
We avoid taking action and get stuck in our marketing because of fears, doubts and lack of confidence. After all, just jumping in and implementing what you learn isn't as easy as it looks. For instance, could you just pick up a music instruction book and learn to play music well in a few weeks? Could you buy a few books on medicine and expect to be a qualified doctor in a few months? Of course not; self-directed learning is harder than it looks.
Ultimately, you need some hands-on support in learning and implementing marketing, don't you?
Perhaps you're thinking of hiring a marketing coach. if you find a good coach or consultant who understands your market and what works and doesn't work, you'll get the best bang for your buck, because a good coach won't just give you information, they'll give you a lot of support in implementing. And if you can afford a marketing coach, I'd highly recommend it. I still offer this kind of coaching to a handfull of clients. But personal marketing coaching can be expensive. If you can invest $2K to $5K it could be a very good investment.
But for many people, a marketing coach is out of reach.
So what do you do?
Well, you can consider the More Clients Club that takes a very different approach and is very affordable. Thousands of self-employed people have learned the fundamental skills of marketing through the Club and then gotten the support needed to put their plans into action and attract more clients much more consistently.
In the Club, I've put support and implementation first. Why? Because it's the thing that moves you into action. Even if you don't know a lot, you can put the things you do know into action as soon as possible. You don't need six months to prepare to talk to people about your business. You can study a few ideas and tips and start tomorrow. When you get the support to take action, it's a lot easier to get started.
The Primary Club Support System
The Weekly Marketing Action Calls. Each week on Friday afternoon we hold the Action Calls for Club members and support them in taking action.
The calls are very simple: You call into a teleconference line where I'll be there live conducting the call. A lot happens on these calls, but these are the mains things:
Look, there's actually a lot more in the Club than this, but I don't want to overwhelm you. The club started 6 years ago and I've been adding things since. I recently complied a Club section with all the major marketing activities with in-depth marketing action plans for several marketing strategies and links to all the recorded and written material in the Club on that topic. Want to successfully use speaking to get more clients? It's all there in one in-depth section with everything you need.
That gives you a pretty complete outline of what's in the More Clients Club and how to use it to become a better marketer of your professional services. Over the past 5 years, thousands have taken advantage of the Club and the 7-Step Marketing System. We have about 700 members right now.
Here's a summary of the benefits.
1. My system is exclusively for Independent Professionals and small professional firms such as business and personal coaches, management consultants, corporate trainers, marketing and financial professionals and any other professional service business that works with clients and needs to be a better marketer of their services.
2. This system is tested and proven to work. This system took years of trial and error to perfect. And I was always the first test subject! Once I mastered a marketing approach or strategy that worked, I taught it to my clients and we worked together to fine tune each strategy. Ultimately, after years of trial and error, the 7-Step System emerged and has now been used successfully by thousands of Independent Professionals.
3. I am totally involved with this program every single day. I love what I do. I write the materials, I interview the experts, I host the live Action Calls and I answer your questions on the Forum. So when you join the More Clients Club, you get me and my 30+ years of marketing and coaching experience.
4. I am responsive. If you have a question, either I or my assistant, Jayne, will answer you directly, usually the same day. We actually respond to and take action on any suggestions you may have. Since the Club launched in 2009 we've done three complete redesigns of the Club and added materials or fine-tuned existing programs and services to make things easier and more accessible.
5. I am committed to your success. This is not a hobby to me! I live, eat, breath and sleep marketing! Well, yes I do have a personal life, but I'm always thinking of ways to make the Club better and serve you in such a way that you gain huge value with every single interaction in the Club.
6. The Club is affordable. When I added up all the value of the separate programs in the Club, my conservative total was over $6,000. If I broke the Club into pieces, that's what I actually charged for these programs. But the Club membership is a tiny fraction of that. I see programs promoted all over the web for thousands of dollars, with much less practical information than is included in the Club (usually with no support). So a lower price doesn't mean a lower value.
7. We get results. This stuff works. I get emails all the time from Club members who tell me how it's turned their marketing and business around completely. I have a few of these at the bottom of this page. Everything I teach is doable and easy to follow. I know because I and thousands of others have implemented these ideas successfully.
Three Easy Steps to Make the Club Work for You:
It doesn't get simpler than these three steps:
1. Get plugged into the Action Calls immediately. As soon as you join, put the dates on your calendar and show up for as many as you can attend. Then join the Club Forum and introduce yourself. Remember the Club goes way beyond information. With our support we'll steer you in the right direction, saving you a lot of time and grief. Plus you go into action faster with more confidence.
2. Read and listen to each of the step-by-step modules in the Fast Track Program. Each module has an audio file and transcribed text. This means that you engage two learning modes (listening and reading) that help you retain and understand this information better. Don't rush; go at your own pace.
3. Do the exercises for each of the Modules. Next, you fill out simple online forms or worksheets to start building your own marketing messages, materials and marketing plans. As you do the exercises, your confidence will increase.
The Club is structured for ease-of-use. All you need to do is jump online and study the next part of the system. After you’ve completed the Marketing Modules you can go even deeper with our WebSite ToolKit, Expert Interviews, and books.
Here's How to Join the Club
1. Pay as you go and get Club access monthly for $29 . As long as you’re a paying member you have access to everything in the Club, including any additions as they are added. You can upgrade your membership to lifetime at anytime. Right now, the majority of Club members are on the monthly or quarterly payment plan.
2. Pay a one-time fee of $497, which gives you permanent, lifetime access to all the Club Materials and Support Systems. You never pay anything again ever. And when we add new materials to the Club (such as Expert Interviews) you get complete access to all of it.
Here's Everything You Get:
The Club consists of 9 distinct programs and support systems. Upon joining the Club for $29 per month you get access to everything outlined below. All the values listed are based on prices for these programs I have offered to customers in the past. There are no inflated or exaggerated prices. Essentially, I am providing huge value for very little in return. How do I do it? Because the More Clients Club is such a great value we have over 700 members, which earns me a good income and the pleasure of knowing I am helping so many people with their marketing.
|Name of More Clients Club Program||Value|
|√||Seven Module Fast Track Marketing Tutorial||$299|
|√||WebSite ToolKit - Step-by-Step Tutorial||$149|
|√||Expert Marketing Interviews (60 X $29)||$1740|
|√||Recorded Coaching Calls (70 X $49)||$3430|
|√||Step-by-Step Marketing Strategy Action Plans (5 X $99)||$495|
|√||InfoGuru Marketing Manual + Marketing Ball Book (2 X $39)||$78|
|Total Value of Permanent Programs in Club||$6191|
|Monthly Club Support Services||Value|
|√||Twice Monthly Live Coaching Calls with me (4X $99)||$396|
|√||Club Marketing Forum (with answers and feedback from me)||$98|
|Total Value of Support Programs Per Month||$494|
|Your Monthly Fee for All of the Programs and Support Systems||$29|
With the monthly or quarterly membership our policy is simple: Stay as long as you're getting value, leave when you want, no questions asked. You may stay for a month or two or perhaps a year or more. If you join the Club for the lifetime membership, you can cancel within a month, or I can convert your membership to monthly or quarterly.
Still not sure? Then sign up and try the Club for a month and see how easy it is. If you don't think it's worth 10 times your monthly fee, just let me know and I'll give you a full refund. You have nothing to risk.
Yes, Robert, I'd like to try the More Clients Club for a Test Drive for a month for $29. I understand I'll get all the Tutorials, Expert Interviews, WebSite ToolKit, Action Calls, and Club Support Systems when I join, as described above.
Then, if you like the Club, you'll be charged only $29 per month for all the Club Content and Support. As long as you're a member, the price won't go up.
You can stay as long as you want in the Club and leave when you want, no questions asked. And you can choose your level of membership - $29 per month or $497 lifetime.
Join at this link: Click here to choose your membership in the More Clients Club. - We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
All the best for great marketing results,
Some frequently asked questions about the Club
Just to cover all the bases...
Q - Who is Robert Middleton and why is he qualified to teach me marketing?
A - Since 1984 Robert has worked with self-employed businesses to help them attract more of their ideal clients. He's offered marketing consulting and coaching, led workshops and online training programs, written two marketing books, and designed dozens of web sites. He's done it all in this arena, and in 2009 he took all of his best materials and put it into the More Clients Club and made it affordable for everyone. Robert has grown his business exponentially since mastering and implementing the principles of marketing that he teaches in the More Clients Club.
Q - I understand you've helped a lot of other marketing consultants, coaches and gurus.
A - Yes, at one time or another, these people have studied my marketing approaches: Fabienne Fredrickson, Bill Baren, Rich Brooks, Samantha Hartley, Ann Presuel, Sean de Souza, Lisa Nirell, C.J Hayden, John Eggen, Jill Konrath, Alex Mandossian, Mark Silver, Michael Neil, David Frey, and many others.
Q - There's a lot of material in the Club? Won't I get overwhelmed?
A - When you join the Club, we get you focused on one thing - The Fast Track to More Clients Modules. You simply do one module at a time. You can also take advantage of the Forum and Caching Calls to support you in moving through the Fast Track Modules. Once you've completed the Fast Track Modules, you can take advantage of the other materials such as the Expert Interviews at your pace. And remember, the Club membership is about support, so we support you in making consistent progress.
Q - How long should I expect to be a member?
A - Members typically stay from six months to 2 years. Because this is a self-paced marketing system, you can move at your own rate without feeling pressure. You'll move faster if you take advantage of the Marketing Forum and Mastermind Groups. Again, support is the key to success. Your best deal is the lifetime membership.
Q - I want to market products online. Is this included in the Club?
A - No, the Club is all about marketing professional services, not products. However, if you do want to market products or programs online, this is the material you need to master before you do. You need to know how to communicate about your business and services with clarity and impact. We do however, include a lot of detailed how-to information on developing your web content, and marketing high-end programs.
Q - Can I get any personal feedback on my marketing?
A - Yes, you can get feedback on every aspect of your marketing through the Marketing Forum and Weekly Action Calls. Not only do I answer most questions, several other people will usually answer your question as well, provide resources, etc. We'll even take a look at your website and give you feedback about what's working and not working. Often we'll point you to certain areas of the Club that can give you a more in-depth answer.
Q - What have others said about the More Clients Club?
A - Below are several unsolicited testimonials about how the Club has helped our members.
"Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that. I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year."
– Wayne Brietbart
"Since updating my website using what I learned in the Website Toolkit, my website has taken off. When I started, I had no visitors to my website, yes a big fat zero! Eight months later I’ve been averaging over 6000 unique visitors every month. I didn’t have an email list before and now I have over 1500 people on my list. I send a newsletter every other week and I’m averaging 3-5 new subscribers every day. My traffic ranking at alexa.com was over 2,500,000 at the beginning of the year and this week I’m now at 96,312 and climbing fast. My Google page rank has risen from 0 to 4 since August when I implemented most of my changes."
– Ted Prodromou
"Your program is SO HELPFUL!!! So complete, (the website info & examples, alone are usually guarded material)...so packed with everything an independent professional needs, I have NEVER experienced anything like it! I have been searching, digging and following a bunch of folks, and I've worked with web people, editors, copywriters, coaches trying to get off the ground a bit and have not experienced anything like what you offer. I will be a successful coach because of you!
Thanks to you I stopped searching & digging for help. At just $29.00/month I have more tools than I need to move from employee to independent professional! Your program, info and guidance is MORE than marketing! I have a wealth of respect for you and the service you offer!"
– Brian Braudis
"I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled in 2010, and again in 2011 and at the start of 2012 my target for this year is another doubling. Compound doubling is invigorating! I only accept Ideal Clients and only need 8 to 10. I feel very confident but still do a RM/Byron Katie Getting Unstuck Worksheet when stuck. I now have a member login on my website, and next have to optimize every page of my content-rich website. My Daily Dashboard keeps me focused and I am most certainly living and working a full but comfortable seven-day week. Is there a recession?"
– Albert van Niekerk
"Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I'm just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!"
– Tammy Kabell
"I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club, specifically an increase in sales contacts which has led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I've learned that it's okay to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!
– Peggy Johnson
"I really plan out time to read and cross-read posts and content from your More Clients Club because I've gone from 356 customers just using the spray and pray approach versus targeted communication that gave us the chance to serve 12,112 customers since we implemented the ideas in your system."
– Mike Wanner
Q - So where do I start?
A - Just scroll up the page and sign up for the Club. Start with the Fast Track Modules to learn the fundamentals of attracting your ideal clients and then go from there. And ask me questions on the Forum. I'll answer them personally.