A Proven Approach for Independent Professionals to Attract More Clients
The More Clients Club is a Comprehensive and Affordable Resource That Will Get Your Marketing Unstuck and Into Action
Here's the situation:
You're a self-employed Independent Professional such as a business coach, management consultant, corporate trainer, financial professional or other professional who offers services or programs to individuals or businesses.
You love working with your clients, but you need more of them and realize you must learn how to effectively market your services. You don't love the idea of marketing, but ultimately you realize there's no choice.
So what do you do?
When I started working with clients in 1984 (yes, 30 long years ago!) there weren't many people out there who helped self-employed professionals. Now there are thousands. And your options are vast and perhaps overwhelming.
You need to know how to develop a powerful, attention-getting message, write quality marketing materials such as a web site, articles and blog posts, but mostly you need to figure out the best ways to connect with prospective clients and ultimately turn them into paying ones.
Some of this is pretty straightforward. And some of it is fairly complex (depending on your kind of business and the kind of clients you want to attract), but you can learn how to market and sell your professional services and make great in your business.
Here are your main options for learning how to effectively market yourself and attract more of your ideal clients:
1. Articles on the Internet. There's a lot of great free information out there, but there's no real system that ties it all together. Articles can be useful if you just want to learn some marketing ideas and tips.
2. Books. That's where my marketing education started. I read more than 300 of them cover to cover. But do you have the time and patience for this?
3. Online Courses. There are a lot of them out there. They typically cost somewhere between $500 to $2000 and are usually about a very defined system such as "Selling Services From the Stage" or "Marketing Your Services Online" or "How to Write Effective Copy." If you bought all of those, you could spend a small fortune.
4. Workshops, Seminars and Webinars. The situation is the same as for the online courses with quite narrow, specialized topics that are often touted as "The complete answer to your marketing challenges."
5. Individual Coaching and Consulting. Often a good choice if you work with someone experienced and can both teach you how to market and help you put it into action. However, it can be expensive. I offer this service as well, but – like other coaches – I'm limited as to how many clients I can work with at any given time.
6. The More Clients Club. This method of learning how to market yourself is really its own "Category of One." The Marketing Club is unlike any other program, course or workshop out there. It contains both extensive how-to information for Independent Professionals on how to attract clients, but also offers plenty of live, hands-on support to help you succeed with your marketing. And it's ridiculously affordable.
Here's what's included in the Club:
The More Clients Club is an extensive and affordable resource for learning how to attract more of your ideal clients. It includes everything you want in a wide variety of formats:
• Seven-Module Fast Track Program. This online program covers all the most essential marketing principles and practices. Includes exercises and step-by-step action plans.
• Live Next Level Marketing Courses. Each month I lead these three-session live teleconference courses with questions and answers and coaching on strategies, materials and plans.
• The WebSite ToolKit is a comprehensive tutorial that guides you page-by-page in developing your web content. It also includes sample websites, resources and links to web designers and writers if you need them.
• Expert Interviews with more than 60 top marketing experts on a wide variety of essential marketing topics. Includes recordings and written transcripts.
• Coaching Call Recordings. I held these calls for more than 5 years and have over 70 recordings full of how-to's for every single marketing strategy.
• Marketing Action Plans. I help you tie together materials from all of the tutorials and resources above into a selection of highly focused, step-by-step marketing plans for specific marketing strategies.
• Interactive Marketing Forum. You have a question? I and the other members of the Forum will share our answers. It's like having me and other experienced Club Members on call whenever you need help.
Perhaps, most importantly, the Club doesn't just include information on marketing, The Club has Support Systems to help to implement what you learn. You are never on your own. Our live Telconference Courses and Club Forum give you the input and support other courses don't provide.
The Club contains more than $6,000 worth of tutorials, programs and courses.
And I provide access to the Club for $29 per month. Yes, $29. How do I offer all of this value for so little? Simple - I have hundreds of members, and with that volume I can offer so much for hardly anything.
OK, you've convinced me Robert. I'm ready to join the Club!
I understand I'll get everything (and more) outlined above and will receive a 100% refund of my first month if I'm not completely thrilled with the Club programs, tutorials and courses.
I understand I'll pay $29 for the first month of Club Membership and that I'll be automatically charged $29 per month on my Credit Card or PayPal. I also understand that I can stop my membership at any time, for any reason, no questions asked.
Just click here to join: Yes, sign me up for $29 per month and take me right to the Club so I can get started.
Do you want to know more about the Club before you jump in? Keep reading below and I'll fill you in with even more information about the More Clients Club and what it includes to help you attract clients and grow your business.
About Robert Middleton and the More Clients Club
In 2000 I wrote the InfoGuru Marketing Manual that became an online bestseller. I sold thousands of copies. And that book also spawned a huge industry of marketing consultants and coaches who work with Independent Professionals. Many of the marketing consultants and coaches out there either read my manual or were clients of mine! Over the years I've gone on to create a number of programs, workshops and group courses to help Independent Professionals be more effective marketers.
My most effective and popular program, by far, has been the More Clients Club. It's an online membership site that contains most of the programs I've created previously, including marketing tutorials, (written and audio), Expert Interviews, and hundreds of hours of recordings of live Coaching Calls. The Club contains more than $6,000 worth of written and recorded marketing programs and tutorials. Below I'll explain what's included in the Club in even more detail.
The basic marketing information you need as an Independent Professional
These six concepts are at the very core of marketing. They are the most important things you need to learn and implement.
1. Understanding how the "game" of marketing works and how to win at that game.
2. Having a marketing message or brand that powerfully communicates the value of your services.
3. Developing the skills to speak and write about your business so that you generate interest and response.
4. Learning the skills to implement plans and strategies (online and offline) to get the word out about your business.
5. Possessing the know-how to convert prospective clients into paying clients through an effective selling process.
6. Acquiring the ability to get unstuck and into action consistently so that you implement what you know.
These six components are all essential to effective marketing and it's where I focus my efforts in the Club to give you what you need to attract more clients. All this information is vital, but you need more than that.
Information is not enough
What I discovered is that information – even great information – is not enough. These days information is cheap. You can find a great deal of what you need with a simple Google search. So over the six years the Club has existed, I've focused primarily on supporting people in actually implementing what they learn. I've done this with in-depth tutorials, courses and training that doesn't just tell you what to do but exactly how to do it.
You may know the basics of what you need to do to attract clients. The thing is, are you acting on that information? Are you taking consistent steps to communicate about your business, get the attention of ideal prospects and turn them into paying clients? Probably not, right?
What you need is support in taking action
If you put in more time into actually taking action in your marketing, your marketing success would increase dramatically.
We avoid taking action and get stuck in our marketing because of fears, doubts and lack of confidence. After all, just jumping in and implementing what you learn isn't as easy as it looks. For instance, could you just pick up a music instruction book and learn to play music well in a few weeks? Could you buy a few books on medicine and expect to be a qualified doctor in a few months? Of course not! Self-directed learning is harder than it looks.
Ultimately, you need some hands-on support in learning and implementing marketing, don't you? In the Club, we provide that support in these two ways:
First are the monthly three-session Live Teleconference Courses. I've entitled these: The "Build-Your-Business-Faster" Courses. In these courses, you get more than information. In the live teleconference programs, you first do some prep work and then come to the sessions with written materials, plans and strategies. Then I explain how to integrate these into your marketing as soon as possible, by answering questions, showing samples and providing specific feedback.
That gives you a pretty complete outline of what's in the More Clients Club and how to use it to become a better marketer of your professional services. Over the past six years, thousands have taken advantage of the Club and the 7-Step Marketing System. There are about 700 members right now.
Here's a summary of the benefits.
1. My system is exclusively for Independent Professionals and small professional firms such as business and personal coaches, management consultants, corporate trainers, marketing and financial professionals and any other professional service business that works with clients and needs to be a better marketer of their services.
2. This system is tested and proven to work. This system took years of trial and error to perfect. And I was always the first test subject! Once I mastered a marketing approach or strategy that worked, I taught it to my clients and we worked together to fine tune each strategy. Ultimately, after years of trial and error, the 7-Step System emerged and has now been used successfully by thousands of Independent Professionals.
3. I am totally involved with this program every single day. I love what I do. I write the materials, I interview the experts, I host the live Action Calls and I answer your questions on the Forum. So when you join the More Clients Club, you get me and my 30+ years of marketing and coaching experience.
4. I am responsive. If you have a question, either I or my assistant, Jayne, will answer you directly, usually the same day. I actually respond to and take action on any suggestions you may have. Since the Club launched in 2009 we've done three complete redesigns of the Club and added materials or fine-tuned existing programs and services to make things easier and more accessible.
5. I am committed to your success. This is not a hobby for me! I live, eat, breath and sleep marketing! Well, yes I do have a personal life, but I'm always thinking of ways to make the Club better and serve you in such a way that you gain huge value with every single interaction in the Club.
6. The Club is affordable. When I added up all the value of the separate programs in the Club, my conservative total was over $6,000. If I broke the Club into pieces, that's what I actually charged for these programs. But the Club membership is a tiny fraction of that. I see programs promoted all over the web for thousands of dollars, with much less practical information than is included in the Club (usually with no support). So a lower price doesn't mean a lower value.
7. You'll get results. This stuff works. I get emails all the time from Club members who tell me how it's turned their marketing and business around completely. I have a few of these at the bottom of this page. Everything I teach is doable and easy to follow. I know because I – and thousands of others – have implemented these ideas successfully.
Three Easy Steps to Make the Club Work for You:
It doesn't get simpler than these three steps. Once your join, do the following:
1. Immediately Sign up for the next Teleconference Course. As soon as you join, put the dates on your calendar and show up for as many as you can attend. Then join the Club Forum and introduce yourself. Remember the Club goes way beyond information. With our support we'll steer you in the right direction, saving you a lot of time and grief. Plus you go into action faster with more confidence.
2. Read and listen to each of the step-by-step modules in the Fast Track Program. Each module has an audio file and transcribed text. This means that you engage two learning modes (listening and reading) that help you retain and understand this information better. Don't rush; go at your own pace.
3. Do the exercises for each of the Modules. Next, you fill out simple online forms or worksheets to start building your own marketing messages, materials and marketing plans. As you do the exercises, your confidence will increase.
The Club is structured to be easy to use. All you need to do is jump online and study the next part of the system. After you’ve completed the Marketing Modules you can go even deeper with our WebSite ToolKit, Expert Interviews, and books.
Here's How to Join the Club
1. Pay as you go and get Club access for $29 monthly. As long as you’re a paying member you have access to everything in the Club, including any additions as they are added. You can upgrade your membership to lifetime at anytime. Right now, the majority of Club members are on the monthly or quarterly payment plan.
2. Pay a one-time fee of $497, which gives you permanent, lifetime access to all the Club Materials and Support Systems. You never pay anything again ever. And when I add new materials to the Club (such as Expert Interviews) you get complete access to all of it. And remember, just the monthly teleconference programs alone are worth $711 per year!
Here's Everything You Get:
The Club consists of nine distinct programs and support systems. Upon joining the Club for $29 per month you get access to everything outlined below. All the values listed are based on prices for these programs I have offered to customers in the past. There are no inflated or exaggerated prices. Essentially, I am providing huge value for very little in return. How do I do it? Because the More Clients Club is such a great value I have more than 700 members, which earns me a good income and the pleasure of knowing I am helping so many people with their marketing.
|Name of More Clients Club Program||Value|
|√||Seven Module Fast Track Marketing Tutorial||$299|
|√||WebSite ToolKit - Step-by-Step Tutorial||$149|
|√||Expert Marketing Interviews (60 X $29)||$1740|
|√||Recorded Coaching Calls (70 X $49)||$3430|
|√||Step-by-Step Marketing Strategy Action Plans (5 X $99)||$495|
|√||InfoGuru Marketing Manual + Marketing Ball Book (2 X $39)||$78|
|Total Value of Permanent Programs in Club||$6191|
|Monthly Club Support Services||Value|
|√||Monthly three-session Live Teleconference Programs||$79|
|√||Club Marketing Forum (with answers and feedback from me)||$98|
|Total Value of Support Programs Per Month||$171|
|Your Monthly Fee for All of the Programs and Support Systems||$29|
With the monthly or quarterly membership our policy is simple: Stay as long as you're getting value, leave when you want, no questions asked. You may stay for a month or two or perhaps a year or more. If you join the Club for the lifetime membership, you can cancel within a month, or I can convert your membership to monthly or quarterly.
Still not sure? Then sign up and try the Club for a month and see how easy it is. If you don't think the Club is worth 10 times the first month's fee of $29, just let me know and I'll give you a full refund. You have nothing to risk.
Yes, Robert, I'd like to try the More Clients Club for a Test Drive for a month for $29. I understand I'll get all the Tutorials, Expert Interviews, WebSite ToolKit, Teleconference Courses, and Club Support Systems when I join, as described above.
Then 30 days later you'll automatically be charged $29 per month for all the Club Content and Support. As long as you're a member, your price won't go up.
You can stay as long as you want in the Club and leave when you're ready, no questions asked. And you can choose your level of membership - $29 per month, $79 per quarter or $497 lifetime.
Join at this link: Click here to choose your membership in the More Clients Club. – I accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
All the best for great marketing results,
Some frequently asked questions about the Club
Just to cover all the bases...
Q - Who is Robert Middleton and why is he qualified to teach me marketing?
A - Since 1984 Robert has worked with self-employed businesses to help them attract more of their ideal clients. He's offered marketing consulting and coaching, led workshops and online training programs, has written two marketing books, and designed dozens of web sites. He's done it all in this arena, and in 2009 he took all of his best materials and put it into the More Clients Club and made it affordable for everyone. Robert has grown his business exponentially since mastering and implementing the principles of marketing that he teaches in the More Clients Club.
Q - I understand you've helped a lot of other marketing consultants, coaches and gurus.
A - Yes, at one time or another, these people have studied my marketing approaches: Fabienne Fredrickson, Bill Baren, Rich Brooks, Samantha Hartley, Ann Presuel, Sean de Souza, Lisa Nirell, C.J Hayden, John Eggen, Jill Konrath, Alex Mandossian, Mark Silver, Michael Neil, David Frey, and many others.
Q - There's a lot of material in the Club? Won't I get overwhelmed?
A - When you join the Club, I get you focused on one thing - The Fast Track to More Clients Modules. You simply do one module at a time. You can also take advantage of the Forum and Teleconference Courses to support you in moving through the Fast Track Modules. Once you've completed the Fast Track Modules, you can take advantage of the other materials such as the Expert Interviews at your pace. And remember, the Club membership is about support, so that's what you get to make consistent progress.
Q - How long should I expect to be a member?
A - Members typically stay from six months to 2 years. Because this is a self-paced marketing system, you can move at your own rate without feeling pressure. You'll move faster if you take advantage of the Marketing Forum and Mastermind Groups. Again, support is the key to success. Your best deal is the lifetime membership.
Q - I want to market products online. Is this included in the Club?
A - No, the Club is all about marketing professional services, not products. However, if you do want to market products or programs online, this is the material you need to master before you do. You need to know how to communicate about your business and services with clarity and impact. I do however, include a lot of detailed how-to information on developing your web content, and marketing high-end programs.
Q - Can I get any personal feedback on my marketing?
A - Yes, you can get feedback on every aspect of your marketing through the Marketing Forum and Weekly Action Calls. Not only do I answer most questions, several other people will usually answer your question as well, provide resources, etc. We'll even take a look at your website and give you feedback about what's working and not working. Often we'll point you to certain areas of the Club that can give you a more in-depth answer.
Q - What have others said about the More Clients Club?
A - Below are several unsolicited testimonials about how the Club has helped our members.
"Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that. I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year."
– Wayne Brietbart
"Since updating my website using what I learned in the Website Toolkit, my website has taken off. When I started, I had no visitors to my website, yes a big fat zero! Eight months later I’ve been averaging over 6000 unique visitors every month. I didn’t have an email list before and now I have over 1500 people on my list. I send a newsletter every other week and I’m averaging 3-5 new subscribers every day. My traffic ranking at alexa.com was over 2,500,000 at the beginning of the year and this week I’m now at 96,312 and climbing fast. My Google page rank has risen from 0 to 4 since August when I implemented most of my changes."
– Ted Prodromou
"Your program is SO HELPFUL!!! So complete, (the website info & examples, alone are usually guarded material)...so packed with everything an independent professional needs, I have NEVER experienced anything like it! I have been searching, digging and following a bunch of folks, and I've worked with web people, editors, copywriters, coaches trying to get off the ground a bit and have not experienced anything like what you offer. I will be a successful coach because of you!
Thanks to you I stopped searching & digging for help. At just $29.00/month I have more tools than I need to move from employee to independent professional! Your program, info and guidance is MORE than marketing! I have a wealth of respect for you and the service you offer!"
– Brian Braudis
"I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled in 2010, and again in 2011 and at the start of 2012 my target for this year is another doubling. Compound doubling is invigorating! I only accept Ideal Clients and only need 8 to 10. I feel very confident but still do a RM/Byron Katie Getting Unstuck Worksheet when stuck. I now have a member login on my website, and next have to optimize every page of my content-rich website. My Daily Dashboard keeps me focused and I am most certainly living and working a full but comfortable seven-day week. Is there a recession?"
– Albert van Niekerk
"Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I'm just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!"
– Tammy Kabell
"I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club, specifically an increase in sales contacts which has led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I've learned that it's okay to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!
– Peggy Johnson
"I really plan out time to read and cross-read posts and content from your More Clients Club because I've gone from 356 customers just using the spray and pray approach versus targeted communication that gave us the chance to serve 12,112 customers since we implemented the ideas in your system."
– Mike Wanner
Q - So where do I start?
A - Just scroll up the page and sign up for the Club. Start with the Fast Track Modules to learn the fundamentals of attracting your ideal clients and then go from there. And ask me questions on the Forum. I'll answer them personally.