If You’re Not Getting All The Clients You Want, The Reason Is Simple:
Your Marketing Is Just Not Doing Its Job
Now, let me give you some good news:
You can quickly get your marketing “up to speed”– easily, authentically and without hype.
You can get the ideal clients you want, while marketing in a way you’re comfortable with.
Over the past seven years, thousands of other independent professionals have gotten the results they’re looking for. And they did it by using a proven system I’m going to tell you about.
This system is remarkably affordable and user-friendly.
Here are just two of hundreds of reports I’ve received from satisfied users:
"Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that. I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year."
– Wayne Brietbart
"Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I'm just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!"
– Tammy Kabell
The More Clients Club has helped thousands of people improve their marketing reults.
How easy can marketing actually be?
• Let’s get real. Marketing is hard when you don’t know what to do, or you don’t know where to begin, or, worst of all, you think you know what to do but it goes totally against your values. That is, it’s hard when the only way you see to effectively market your services is through hype… overly-aggressive actions… and sometimes, even sneaky tricks.
• But marketing is easy when you know what to do and you feel comfortable doing it. That’s why several hundred current members of the More Clients Club stick around. Because their marketing continues to get easier, and they continue to get even more comfortable with it.
• The big payoff, of course, is that as marketing gets easier and results come faster and faster, they can put more of their time and focus into doing what’s most important to them—serving their clients (who now treat them with respect and pay more than they used to).
• Why isn’t marketing already easy for you? I don’t know. There could be many reasons. But I do know this: Since 2009, when the New Clients Club first started, hundreds of members have told me that marketing became easier for them once they started following the simple steps to grow their business.
Let me show you why this highly affordable program works for so many independent professionals like yourself:
"I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club. Specifically and increase in sales contact which has led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I've learned that it's OK to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!
– Peggy Johnson
But first, let's make sure you're the kind of person who can benefit from the Club:
You're a self-employed Independent Professional such as a business coach, management consultant, corporate trainer, financial professional or other professional who offers services or programs to individuals or businesses.
You're ready to grow your business. But you haven't yet had the success you'd like with your marketing. For whatever reason, most systems and approaches haven't worked too well for you or perhaps you're stuck and don't know what to do or where to start.
You may be frustrated, confused or just fed up with trying to attract more clients. So what do you do? It starts with what you want.
Is this what you want?
If you want an approach to marketing that attracts more clients by giving you proven marketing systems, strategies and support, then the Club may be for you.
It may also be right for you if you're tired of hype-filled marketing and want a marketing approach that is authentic, has integrity and is based on the real value you offer.
More specifically, you're probably looking for a program that will help you with:
1. Easy-to-follow marketing approaches that gets results and that are customizable to your situation and needs.
2. Marketing materials (website, articles, presentations, etc.) that build credibility and trust by providing the information your prospects need.
3. Marketing systems, templates and examples that you can easily emulate for your own marketing.
4. Marketing Strategies that work to generate generate responses and leads from the right kinds of businesses and people.
5. A Selling Process that coverts prospects into clients and that doesn't require pressure or manipulation.
6. Support with your marketing so that you get unstuck and move into action no matter how hard things get.
Add up all of these and you have an approach to marketing your professional services that you can feel good about. And this is what the More Clients Club is designed to help you do. And we've been doing it since January 2009. Yes, we're starting our eighth year!
What Exactly is The More Clients Club?
The Club is a community of like-minded independent professionals who are interested in growing their businesses using our systems, approaches and principles. It's an online platform with marketing courses, tutorials, recordings and support systems.
The Club will help you attract more of your ideal clients by understanding and implementing the following five core areas of our marketing action plan system:
1. Marketing Message – You'll develop a clear and compelling marketing message and conversations which get the attention and interest of your prospective clients.
2. Marketing Materials – You'll create the written and visual marketing materials (such as your website) that clearly communicate your marketing message with impact.
3. Marketing Strategies – You'll develop step-by-step marketing action plans that will get your ideas in front of ideal clients and get them to respond.
4. Selling Approaches and Skills – You'll learn that selling is not about pressure and manipulation but simply about how you can help your clients achieve their goals.
5. Marketing Mindset – You'll gain the ability to get your marketing unstuck and into action, building your marketing confidence every day.
This is a complete and proven marketing system with each marketing concept connected to each other. It gives you exactly what you need to understand exactly how marketing works and how to be successful at it (even if you're a beginner).
How does the Club work?
The Club contains a large collection of marketing modules, courses, tutorials, exercises and interviews. It's easy. You do one course at a time, follow the step-by-step instructions, look at marketing samples, and do the exercises.
Finally, you create Marketing Action Plans (MAPS) to implement what you've learned.
The courses in the Club are self-paced so you can go at your own speed. Support for making progress in the Club is provided by the More Clients Forum. If you have a question, are looking for a resourse, or even want feedback on your materials, we are as close as the web. Not only will I respond to your quesitons, but usually several others will wieigh-in with their input.
Here's what's actually included in the Club:
The More Clients Club includes several modules or sections that help you with every part of your marketing as outlined above.
• Seven-Module Fast Track Program. This online program covers all the most essential marketing principles and practices. Includes written materials, recorded instructions, exercises and step-by-step action plans.
This program contains the foundational ideas of my action plan marketing system. This is where most people start with the Club.
• Next Level Marketing Courses. This is a collection of six three-session programs that go into depth on various areas of marketing.
Includes, written materials, exercises and recorded interactive sessions by audio and video.
• Marketing Action Plans. This section ties together materials from all of the tutorials and resources above into a selection of highly focused, step-by-step marketing plans for specific marketing strategies.
One of the most useful parts of the Club, it breaks every strategy into step-by-step actions. You are free to modify and fine-tune the plans for your unique situation.
• The WebSite ToolKit. This is a comprehensive tutorial that guides you in developing your website content page-by-page until you have a site that is attractive and persuasive.
It also includes sample websites, resources and links to web designers and writers if you need them.
• Expert Interviews. In-depth and highly interactive interviews with more than 60 top marketing experts on a wide variety of essential marketing topics.
Includes recordings and written transcripts. If you want to dive deeply into a marketing activity or strategy, this is where to go.
• Coaching Call Recordings. I held these calls for more than 5 years and have over 70 recordings full of how-to's for every single marketing strategy.
All the calls are indexed by topic. You can listen to these calls in any order you like when you need a little marketing inspiration.
• Interactive Marketing Forum. Do you have a question? Want to share an experience or resource? I and the other members of the Forum will share our answers.
It's like having me and other experienced Club Members on call whenever you need help. Any marketing topic is fair game.
• Other Online Courses. The Club also includes an in-depth course on how to attract high-end clients, plus another course on how to get your marketing unstuck and develop a more resourceful marketing mindset.
Perhaps, most importantly, the Club doesn't just include a collection of random ideas on marketing, The Club is a Complete Marketing System that is dedicated to supporting you to become a highly successful marketer of your services.
All of this for $29 per month? Yes!
Why so low? I wanted to make the Club practical, applicable and affordable.
My goal was simple, I wanted as many participants in the Club as possible and didn't want price to get in the way of joining. Many online courses from other organizations (that contain considerably less materials) are priced at $49, $99 and more.
I settled on the $29 fee because I felt that was a fee I'd gladly pay monthly without resistance. And that's one reason the Club has been so successful, with an ongoing membership of several hundred people.
Join now and get immediate access to the Club.
Once you sign up you'll have 100% access to all the courses, tutorials, plans, samples, interviews, forum and more to get your marketing on track.
You will pay $29 for your first month and your credit card will be automatically charged every 30 days. There are no up-sells, hype or nonsense.
You can pay by credit card or PayPal. There is also an option to pay $79 quarterly or $497 for a lifetime membership.
You can continue with the Club for as long as you like or leave whenever you want, for any reason, no questions asked.
Just click here to join: Yes, sign me up for $29 per month and take me right to the Club so I can get started.
P.S. No risk to you. Join, and if you don't feel it's right for you, let me know before the end of the first month and I'll refund your first month's $29 fee. But hey, give it an honest try, OK?
About Robert Middleton and the More Clients Club
Let me introduce myself. I'm Robert Middleton, the owner of Action Plan Marketing since 1984 and online with ActionPlan.com since 1996. I've worked with thousands of clients and program participants to help them be better marketers of their services, attract clients more consistently and grow their businesses with less struggle and effort.
In 2000 I wrote the InfoGuru Marketing Manual that became an online bestseller. I sold thousands of copies. And that book also spawned a huge industry of marketing consultants and coaches who work with Independent Professionals. Many of the marketing consultants and coaches out there either read my manual or were clients of mine! Over the years I've gone on to create a number of programs, workshops and group courses to help Independent Professionals be more effective marketers.
My most popular program, by far, has been the More Clients Club. It's an online membership site that contains most of the programs I've created previously, including marketing tutorials, (written and audio), Expert Interviews, and hundreds of hours of recordings of live Coaching Calls. The Club contains more than $6,000 worth of written and recorded marketing programs and tutorials.
Some frequently asked questions about the Club
Just to cover all the bases...
Q - Who is Robert Middleton and why is he qualified to teach me marketing?
A - Since 1984 Robert has worked with self-employed businesses to help them attract more of their ideal clients. He's offered marketing consulting and coaching, led workshops and online training programs, has written two marketing books, and designed dozens of web sites. He's done it all in this arena, and in 2009 he took all of his best materials and put it into the More Clients Club and made it affordable for everyone. Robert has grown his business exponentially since mastering and implementing the principles of marketing that he teaches in the More Clients Club.
Q - I understand you've helped a lot of other marketing consultants, coaches and gurus.
A - Yes, at one time or another, these people have studied my marketing approaches: Fabienne Fredrickson, Bill Baren, Rich Brooks, Samantha Hartley, Ann Presuel, Sean de Souza, Lisa Nirell, C.J Hayden, John Eggen, Jill Konrath, Alex Mandossian, Mark Silver, Michael Neil, David Frey, and many others.
Q - There's a lot of material in the Club? Won't I get overwhelmed?
A - When you join the Club, I get you focused on one thing - The Fast Track to More Clients Modules. You simply do one module at a time. You can also take advantage of the Forum and Twice Monthly Webcasts to support you in moving through the Fast Track Modules. Once you've completed the Fast Track Modules, you can take advantage of the other materials such as the Expert Interviews at your pace. And remember, the Club membership is about support, and that's what you get to make consistent progress through our live Webcasts.
Q - How long should I expect to be a member?
A - Members typically stay from six months to 2 years. Because this is a self-paced marketing system, you can move at your own rate without feeling pressure. You'll move faster if you take advantage of the Marketing Forum and Webcasts. Again, support is the key to success. Your best deal is the lifetime membership.
Q - I want to market products online. Is this included in the Club?
A - No, the Club is all about marketing professional services, not products. However, if you do want to market products or programs online, this is the material you need to master before you do. You need to know how to communicate about your business and services with clarity and impact. I do however, include a lot of detailed how-to information on developing your web content, and marketing high-end programs.
Q - Can I get any personal feedback on my marketing?
A - Yes, you can get feedback on every aspect of your marketing through the Marketing Forum and Webcasts. Not only do I answer most questions, several other people will usually answer your question as well, provide resources, etc. We'll even take a look at your website and give you feedback about what's working and not working. Often we'll point you to certain areas of the Club that can give you a more in-depth answer.
Q - What have others said about the More Clients Club?
A - Below are several unsolicited testimonials about how the Club has helped our members.
"Since updating my website using what I learned in the Website Toolkit, my website has taken off. When I started, I had no visitors to my website, yes a big fat zero! Eight months later I’ve been averaging over 6000 unique visitors every month. I didn’t have an email list before and now I have over 1500 people on my list. I send a newsletter every other week and I’m averaging 3-5 new subscribers every day. My traffic ranking at alexa.com was over 2,500,000 at the beginning of the year and this week I’m now at 96,312 and climbing fast. My Google page rank has risen from 0 to 4 since August when I implemented most of my changes."
– Ted Prodromou
"Your program is SO HELPFUL!!! So complete, (the website info & examples, alone are usually guarded material)...so packed with everything an independent professional needs, I have NEVER experienced anything like it! I have been searching, digging and following a bunch of folks, and I've worked with web people, editors, copywriters, coaches trying to get off the ground a bit and have not experienced anything like what you offer. I will be a successful coach because of you!
Thanks to you I stopped searching & digging for help. At just $29.00/month I have more tools than I need to move from employee to independent professional! Your program, info and guidance is MORE than marketing! I have a wealth of respect for you and the service you offer!"
– Brian Braudis
"I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled in 2010, and again in 2011 and at the start of 2012 my target for this year is another doubling. Compound doubling is invigorating! I only accept Ideal Clients and only need 8 to 10. I feel very confident but still do a RM/Byron Katie Getting Unstuck Worksheet when stuck. I now have a member login on my website, and next have to optimize every page of my content-rich website. My Daily Dashboard keeps me focused and I am most certainly living and working a full but comfortable seven-day week. Is there a recession?"
– Albert van Niekerk
"I really plan out time to read and cross-read posts and content from your More Clients Club because I've gone from 356 customers just using the spray and pray approach versus targeted communication that gave us the chance to serve 12,112 customers since we implemented the ideas in your system."
– Mike Wanner
Q - So where do I start?
A - Just click on the link below to sign up for the Club. Start with the Fast Track Modules to learn the fundamentals of attracting your ideal clients and then go from there. And ask me questions on the Forum. I'll answer them personally.